Friday, September 12, 2008

What'd she say?

Recently, I've been forgetting all the funny things Teya says all the time. As she grows, so does her verbage, and I realize that we're losing many of the amazingly cute things she says like.....


*She was anxious to see "Dr. Suess" during a visit to Dr. Anderson in Atlanta.


*"Fich-a-lake," or Chik-fillet (her pronounciation is better than my spelling)

* "Mommy, I like beans. God made the beans."


* morning routine: "Mama, come get Teya out of bed. Open the door, turn off the fan and get Teya out of bed!"

* Green beams

* "Mama, let's talk. How's your day?"



A Recent conversation:
P: "Teya don't get too close to the edge, or you'll be in big trouble."
M: "Maybe we should talk about how getting too close to the edge is dangerous, not how she'll get in trouble for getting too close."
T: "Daddy, I forgive you."
D: "Goooo. Gahhh."

* "What's his name. What's he doing. Where's he going?"

* "Let's see if Millie is on the 'puter" (that's computer)

* Promptly, after David wakes from a nap, T. instructs me that "Its time for him to go back to bed. He is very sleepy."

* "I love you, Daddy. I'll pray for you."



You're an amazing kid, Teya, and we all love you very much!

No comments: