Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Inspiration
Winter seemed eternal this year, so even though my last posting dates back to September, I simply cannot go back! I am inspired and revived by the arrival of spring in all its glory (and attitude) and apparently, I've decided to give blogging another try... once again.
In the past months we have weathered some transition: in late December, we moved out of our beloved first home, handing the keys over to a new owner. On a freezing cold December night, we moved in with my parents for what we believed would be a short stint while we await the right time to make our move to Orlando. Yes, Orlando. Home of Mickey Mouse and Shamoo (don't know if he's still part of the spectacle at Sea World), which Teya found out about from some random person in nursery at church.
Long story short, we have loved living here in Krupski Kingdom (the neighborhood where I grew up), and we expect to stay for a while, until all our needed support comes in to enable us to move. This place is a haven for kids, a well-kept secret, because if families knew how amazing it was to grow up in this neighborhood, there'd be a rush on the market.

Teya and David love to venture into the heart of the neighborhood where the Tucker (Anthony and Rachel) and Jones (Jeremy) boys live and to yell down the hill across the street to the 2 Allen (Doyle) boys. Yes, they're all boys. Eleven of them....and Teya, who likes to wear her fluffy ballerina skirt to climb trees. Poor girl. The other day when she asked if I'd help her climb the tree in the Tucker's front yart, I told her she needs a girlfriend. Astutely, she replied, "Mom, you're my girlfriend." Hope she feels that way at fifteen!

Buddies. We are thankful for girlfriends who share a love for holding hands.


David, almost 2. Don't mess with Dave-Dave.


football in Coolidge Park, one of our favorite spots (not sports)




Juice Pop Love - our primary incentive for veggie consumption at dinner.

1 comment:

ERH said...

it's great to see your kids and how much they're growing and changing. glad you're able to enjoy such a great home situation while you wait for the move. miss you! elizabeth