So somehow I misplaced our camera a couple weeks ago. By the weekend, I figured it was gone forever, perhaps being enjoyed by a fortunate finder of the camera. But alas, in a frenzied search for my car keys, it appeared in the pocket I'd looked for it in at least a hundred times. SO we have pictures!
David has really settled down over the past couple weeks. I thought we had a perpetually cranky baby on our hands, but he seems to have a sweet little personality. Must have been tummy issues and just needing to grow out of some fussies. In his brief moments of waking, he smiles and coos and even laughs, and he's enchanted by Teya, following her squeaky, piercing voice around the room. Picture: The boys hanging out....
Teya and David lounging, moments before Teya flailed and smacked him in the face. (That didn't really happen, but it could have)
Teya is a sweet child, though she is most certainly 2 -going-on-15. She is concerned mostly that other people like her pink sparkley crocs and her pink sparkley toe nail polish. Teya always wants to know people's names, which creates great opportunities to meet strangers. We met a kid named William at the grocery store today, and Teya locked that name into her head. If we ever see him again, she'll know who he is and where she met him - I think she's sucked all the memory out of Phil and me combined.
No comments:
Post a Comment