Friday, August 8, 2008

"Let me see your camera, Mama." I am too kind to our 2-year old. I have given in and allowed her to "take pictures" under my supervision. As I found today when uploading pictures to the computer, Teya has been taking pictures of herself while I'm not watching. This one shows how she hasn't yet figured out how to turn to the camera toward her subject. Pretty cute, but I know she's lost eyesight from flashing herself in the face......



Swim Days with church friends. The past two weeks, we've been blessed to have the opportunity to participate in Swim Tuesdays with Tiffany Roerdink and some other moms from church. It has been WONDERFUL to have some time with friends (for both Teya and me) by the pool while David naps inside. This week, Rachel joined us with the boys. Here Teya and Noah are lounging and stuffing their cute little faces with lunch.


Tessa Tolson turns four! Today Teya, David and I celebrated Tessa's 4th birthday with friends, cupcakes and Caprisun at the Mountain Maze. Once again, I was thankful that David weathered the travel and change of schedule really well. Afterward, we went to Clay and Amy's for lunch - we are so thankful to have them nearby, though we don't see nearly enough of them! Here Teya has polished off her cupcake and is about to ask for another. She is sitting between John Tyler Tolson and Jacob Oster (son of Olivia Pugh Oster, a friend from college).

No comments: