Other Fall notes.....
Beautiful sights.....The splendor of fall on display in one of our backyard maples....I'm now spending afternoon naptime raking up the golden carpet before it kills all of our grass!
Halloween.....Four little munchkins, all ready for "Boo in the Zoo!" The cousins scavenged as much candy as they possibly could, Teya clung to Nina in terror of Scooby Doo, and David slept comfortably in the mei-tai. Teya loves her poodle skirt dress that I found at a consignment sale for $4, and David's pumpkin is the one donned by all 4 cousins for their first Halloween.
Halloween.....Four little munchkins, all ready for "Boo in the Zoo!" The cousins scavenged as much candy as they possibly could, Teya clung to Nina in terror of Scooby Doo, and David slept comfortably in the mei-tai. Teya loves her poodle skirt dress that I found at a consignment sale for $4, and David's pumpkin is the one donned by all 4 cousins for their first Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment