Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm it

So my college buddy, Elizabeth "tagged" me on her blog. This is new to me, and I have no idea if anyone actually reads this blog, but here goes.

I believe I'm supposed to tag someone else who has a blog and who might possibly be reading my blog. Once again, another stretch.....just in case, I tag:

1. Anna Leggo-Reithmeier (see you soon, Anna!)
2. Sarah Hager
3. Rachel Jimenez
4. Holly Welch
5. Amy Tolson

The tag is to share 6 unique things that make me happy, aside from the usual.

1. Time with good friends....we spent this evening with Amy and Clay Tolson, and it was soooo fun and refreshing to be with them and their small army of 3. We always come away from evenings like tonight resolved to put forth the effort more often because it so fills up our hearts!

2. Eveningtime, just before bedtime when my kids have the gigglies and just want to play as a family.

3. Gardens.... The butterfly garden at the Chatt. Aquarium is a balm to my soul. Unfortunately, my Teya has the attention span of a 2 1/2 year old so we don't spend much time in one place.

4. Vancouver in summer....mmmmm....love it, love it, love it. Long walks by the water, hikes in the mountains, picnics on the beach into the long evening, visits to Pender Harbor, the drone of fans keeping the inside world cool WITH NO AIR CONDITIONING.

5. Experiencing life's firsts again through my childrens' eyes.

6. Brisk walks, with or without the kids (without is even better)!

No comments: